Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


hmmm....It seems so much stuff is always happening to Sookie it all happens so fast you don't even have a moment to think on it and then something/someone else is trying to kill her. In this book it seems her relationship with Sam takes center stage. Eric is all of a sudden shown as the "bad" guy. He has to get married with someone his maker had picked out for him before he died. Sookie is just finding out about this. Eric feeds off of her in such a way that is very unlike him. I have always been team Bill but even I felt that Eric was being cut off in a very rapid manner. There is alot of new information in this book regarding Sookie's family history but at the end of the book I didn't really feel I learned anything new. How is that?



amazon