Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

   FIFTY SHADES BY E.L. JAMES
This book was even better than the first.  I am in love with Fifty( swoon).  He is right up there on my favorite list along with Barrons :)  
I kept expecting the other shoe to drop throughout the entire book.  They had such wonderful happy times and I kept expecting dominant Fifty to return.  Their emails are so freaking funny I loved that back and fourth banter between them.  I'm relieved the second book was already out when I read the first one because the first ending was pure torture to think I had to wait for the other one.   We get a nice tidy ending this time that lets me be patient enough for the third book.  I love their confusing relationship and all her self-doubts because she is just so REAL.  Her inner goddess deserves a book all of her own because she is just so damn spunky!! 
Laters Baby :)  love it!!