Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I saw this book reccomendation at Maryse's Book Blog and I cannot begin to explain how this book sucked me in. In the beginning her way of speaking was getting on my nerves but then either she gets better or I get used to it. Oh my....her favorite term and the best way to explain how I feel about this book. It grabbed me from the start and I read it all the way through there was no stopping until I got to the end. Downloading book two to my kindle now because I need to know what happens with these two...BDSM is not my thing but I kept reading because it was not Ana's thing either so I was curious if she would turn around about it.  OH my..... I had to keep fanning my self   :)     oh my goodness and the damn funny emails between these two had me cracking up.....I would be laughing and then maybe wanting to cry and then so confused....argh....