Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kiss and Kin (Werewolves in Love, #1)Kiss and Kin by Kinsey W. Holley

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This was a short book and I somewhat enjoyed it. It had funny moments but there was not enough background on the characters and alot of things were not explained.  Tara is a court reporter? but we never see her do anything as far as working.  Her very good friend is abducted but it dosen't seem as if she cares.  We don't find out what happens to her I am not sure if this is addressed in the next book or not.  Her other close friend seems to have an interest in the alpha but again if this isisn't addressed in a later book I do not understand why it was even introduced.  The bad guy was caught easily so really it's mostly their mating story but I think I will keep reading this author just to see if any of these things are explained in a later book.