Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What to read, what to read???

Am I the only person who goes through lots of blogs and stalks Amazon trying to find the next perfect book?  I will see a great review for a book on my favorite blogs and immediately download a sample for my kindle and then to later find that sample didn't interest me at all.  I'm in an unhappy place.  Nothing calls me.  I don't have the drive to start a new series and understand that authors personal take on vampires, werewolves, Fae, or whatever else is in there.  I dont' know how to read "normal" romances anymore if the male lead is not an alpha or sprouts canines then he is too boring.  Now what??
Do I continue reading the breed series by Lora Leigh that I had dropped after Harmony's way?
Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1...The Man Within (Breeds, #2; Fe...Elizabeth's Wolf (Breeds, #3)Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4; Feli...Soul Deep (Breeds, #5)The Breed Next Door (Breeds, #...Megan's Mark (Breeds, #7)Harmony's Way (Breeds, #8)

Do I read Kresley Cole's Immortals after dark series to see if the second time around it will pull me into it's spell like it seems to have done to everybody else?
The Warlord Wants Forever (Imm...A Hunger Like No Other (Immort...No Rest for the Wicked (Immort...Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Nig...Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Im...Dark Desires After Dusk (Immor...Kiss of a Demon King (Immortal...Deep Kiss of Winter (Includes:...Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Imm...Demon from the Dark (Immortals...Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immo...Lothaire (Immortals After Dark...

I'm only TEN books behind on this series....big deal  :)