Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


We no longer have the "chase" in this book since Fifty and Ana are now married. Their love is still very HOT and they are adjusting to married life. Their funny funny emails are still in this book. Fifty still makes me want to kill him and hug him all at the same time. I get the impression that Ana has come onto her own it seems all the men she meets think she is beautiful which is great because next to Fifty she needs to have something of her own! I wish the bank scene would have been a little longer to really make us fidget and worry I felt it all happened way to fast. The things he does for Ana in such detail just shows how much he loves her. He has come a LONG way and it is wonderful to see him finally open up to her. As much as I love them I hope this is the end because James gives such a nice closure to the story that I would be nervous that another book would take us in a different direction (well maybe a WHOLE book in his pov). All in all I felt it was a fantastic read, thank you for giving us Fifty Ms. James!!