Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Scorpio RacesThe Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved, loved this book it was such a great well written story. I was drawn in from the first page. I had intended to just start it last night but I went on a reading marathon I could not imagine going to sleep and not knowing the outcome. The ending is not as firm of a closure as I would have liked but the author gives you an idea of what is to come. I would also have liked to know what tormented Gabe into wanting to leave the island. I'm not sure if there will be another book and maybe thats why we didn't get more of a closure on these things. 
I was only going to look into it a little before I started Fifty and then I could NOT put it down!!  Sorry Fifty we are on for today!