Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars






I speeded through unholy magic and city of ghosts and enjoyed both of them. I can't stand the tension between Chess and Terrible. I can't believe I love Terrible as much as I do being that I couldn't stand him in the beginning. oohhhh he is very terrible. I have a love/hate relationship with Chess, I can't understand her drug addiction but I root for her regardless. I'm drug ignorant but I GET that they are very expensive! Seems I'm getting a funny feeling about the church maybe they are leading everybody wrong? I get the feeling they might not be as honest as they portray themselves. Truth is fact. whatever. Can't wait for the fourth book, March seems soooooo long away!



Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2)