Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1)Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really wasen't sure if I wanted to read this book. I kept hearing how Chess has a drug problem and that just was not something I was interested in reading about. I finally gave in after seeing how alot of the blogs I follow seem to love this series. Well they did not steer me wrong. By the end of the book I loved Chess, yes she does have a drug abuse problem and by reading the reviews of the next two books in the series it does not seem to be something that is going away. You have to pretty much get over that if you plan to enjoy the book. SHe had so many things going on at the same time that you really just wanted her to get some much needed sleep instead of popping pill after pill to keep going. I decided I loved Terrible and I demand to see them get together sooner rather than later!