Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Worst Case (Michael Bennett, #3)Worst Case by James Patterson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The thing with James Patterson books is that I never can make up my mind if I love them or hate them. Detective Michael Bennet is leading an investigation involving very wealthy kids being kidnapped. The kidnapper is not asking for money in exchange for these kids and the reason for that really puts a twist on the story that I never saw coming. I enjoyed the conversations between Michael Bennet and FBI Emily Parker they were filled with alot of funny lines thrown between them. When I finished reading the book I was really confused with the ending and the overall story. There seems to be a love triange and then at the end it just simply isin't there anymore. I did not even realize this was a series until I came upon that information here on Goodreads. I might just pick up the fourth book just to find out what happens between Mary Catherine (the nanny to his TEN adopted kids) and Mike.

Michael Bennet series

Step on a Crack (Michael Benne...      Run for Your Life (Michael Ben...     Worst Case (Michael Bennett, #...     Tick Tock (Michael Bennett, #4...